INCYMA shop>Terms and conditions of business
Terms and conditions of business
1. Applicability of General Conditions of Sale
- 1.1 Each order placed with INCYMA S.A. ("INCYMA") by means of the Internet shall be governed by the present General Conditions of Sale. They shall apply to the exclusion of all other conditions. By placing an order, you acknowledge that you have read, understood and accepted, without reserve, the present General Conditions of Sale.
- 1.2 INCYMA reserves the right, at any time, to modify the present General Conditions of Sale by posting a new dated version on this website. By placing an order after INCYMA has posted a new version of its General Conditions of Sale, you agree to be bound by that updated version.
- 2.1 When registering to use this website, you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password strictly confidential and not disclose it or share it with anyone.
- 2.2 You are fully responsible for the use of your password and any orders placed under it, even without your knowledge.
- 2.3 If you know or suspect that someone else knows or has used your password, you should notify INCYMA immediately.
- 3.1 By placing an order through this website, you make an offer to purchase the products you have selected under these General Conditions of Sale.
- 3.2 INCYMA offers its products on this website within the limits of its available stocks.
4. Order Confirmations
- 4.1 The order you place on this website will not constitute a binding contract unless and until INCYMA transmits a confirmation by e-mail.
- 4.2 INCYMA reserves the discretionary right to refuse orders, notably in relation to creditworthiness or unpaid invoices.
- 4.3 The data registered by INCYMA constitutes full proof of the order and the entire transaction. The data registered by the payment system constitutes full proof of the financial transactions.
- 5.1 The prices payable for the items you order are those displayed on this website in Swiss Francs (others currencies are only indicative) on the date you place your order, exclusive of VAT (INCYMA is not yet subject to Swiss VAT), but excluding delivery charges.
- 5.2 Delivery charges will be billed at the rates indicated on this website on the date you place your order, calculated notably in function of the size of the order and the delivery method you select.
- 5.3 INCYMA reserves the right to modify its prices and delivery charges at any time and to cancel a contract in case of writing, printing or calculation errors.
6. Customs Duties
- 6.1 When ordering products for international delivery to countries other than those where INCYMA originates its shipments, you are the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the country in which you are receiving the goods.
- 6.2 You may be subject to import duties and taxes that are levied once the merchandise reaches your country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be borne by you. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Customs policies vary widely from country to country, so you should contact your local customs office for further information.
- 7.1 All orders confirmed by INCYMA will be delivered to the delivery address you specify when placing your order.
- 7.2 INCYMA does its utmost to ensure deliveries within five working days after receipt of an order.
- 7.3 Deliveries can only be made to the countries specified on this website.
8. Verification of Merchandise
- 8.1 It is your responsibility to verify the quantity and condition of the merchandise upon delivery.
- 8.2 In case you observe damage or missing items, you must notify and file claim with the carrier and inform INCYMA within 7 days after the delivery. INCYMA shall in such a case provide you with identical replacement merchandise.
- 9.1 You have the right to return any merchandise that does not suit you within 7 days after receipt of the order.
- 9.2 INCYMA will only accept returns of merchandise in their original condition and packaging accompanied by the invoice.
- 9.3 When returns are properly completed, INCYMA shall reimburse the price of the returned merchandise and the invoiced delivery charges within a maximum of 30 days upon reception of the returned merchandise. The return postage will be at your charge.
- 10.1 Payment by credit card, PostFinance or paypal is immediately due and payable. Your payment details will be encrypted for security purposes.
11. Limitation of Liability
- 11.1 The photographs and texts illustrating and describing the products on this website are non-contractual and for information purposes alone. INCYMA shall not be liable in case of errors or omissions in the photographs or texts displayed on this website.
- 11.2 For international deliveries to countries other than those where INCYMA originates its shipments, INCYMA shall have no liability if the products do not comply with the laws and regulations of the country of delivery or in case of electrical or other product incompatibility.
- 11.3 Without limiting the scope of these General Conditions of Sale, no claim of any kind, whether as to products delivered or non-delivery of products, or otherwise, shall be greater in amount than the purchase price of the products in respect of which damages are claimed. IN NO EVENT SHALL INCYMA BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE (EVEN IF THE ADVENT OF SUCH DAMAGE WAS KNOWN OR COULD HAVE BEEN KNOW BY INCYMA), CAPABLE OF ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH ITS PRODUCTS, THEIR USE, SALE OR THIS WEBSITE.
12. Force Majeure
- 12.1 INCYMA will make every reasonable effort to fulfill its obligations. However, INCYMA cannot be held responsible for delays or failure to deliver caused by circumstances beyond its reasonable control. Such circumstances include strikes, wars, natural catastrophes or any others that make impracticable the production, transportation or delivery of products.
- 12.2 In the event of delay, INCYMA will perform its obligations as soon as reasonably possible, and it reserves the right to allocate any remaining product supply among customers in a fair and reasonable manner.
- 13.1 The General Conditions of Sale are written in French, German and English. In case of any difference of interpretation, the French version shall prevail.
- 14.1 INCYMA shall not disclose to any third parties any of the information provided by its clients. These information are confidential and they are used only to handle the orders.
15. Applicable Law and Forum
- 15.1 The present General Conditions of Sale are governed by the law of the country of incorporation of the INCYMA company that invoices you for the order.
- 15.2 The exclusive forum is in the same country as that of the applicable law.
05/2013 INCYMA S.A.